- Working hours are based on rotating shift work schedules and are based in Balai Berita, NSTP.
- Working closely with New Straits Times editorial to provide support with article publishing and editing.
- Ensure functionality and efficiency of the website.
- Liaise with the necessary parties to troubleshoot website problems.
- Design microsites or special web pages for special events.
- Continuous updating the website with the latest content/articles.
- Optimize/boost high-traffic content /articles to push more traffic (by referring to Chartbeat / Google Analytics / Meltwater).
- Manage video channel on the website
- Publish and monitor articles on internal social media accounts.
- Regularly monitors and measures content performance on website
Job Requirements and Skills
- Highly creative with excellent analytical abilities
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills
- Up-to-date on the latest trends and technologies in digital advertising
- Good in Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, WordPress, HTML
- Good time management and able to meet the deadline
- Work well in a team
Qualification & Experience
- A degree in communication, creative or relevant field.
- A minimum of 3 years experience in the position.
- In-depth knowledge of various social media platforms, best practices, and website analytics.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org