- Assist project managers in managing REV Media Group’s project plans, timelines, and budgets.
- Conduct research and gather relevant information to support project planning and decision-making.
- Monitor project status and updates to the project team.
- Support in preparing project documentation, including meeting minutes, action items, and project-related correspondence.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams and stakeholders to ensure effective communication.
- Participate in project meetings, provide input, and assist in resolving project-related issues.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Currently pursuing tertiary education in relevant fields (Communication/Project Management/Information Technology /Computer Science and etc).
- Have a strong interest in project management.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Great communication skills.
- Able to work well in a team environment.
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team events
If this opportunity captures your interest, we welcome you to share your CV/Resume along with your introduction, notice period (if applicable), and your expected salary range to email@example.com.