We are looking for an organised and oriented young individual that’s eager to join the team.
You will be responsible for planning, executing, and optimising performance marketing campaigns across various digital channels (Google, Meta, TikTok, etc.). Your expertise will play a crucial role in driving measurable results and enhancing the brands’ online presence. You will collaborate with cross-functional teams to develop and execute data-driven marketing strategies while providing comprehensive reporting and insights to measure campaign success.
What you’ll be doing as a Growth Hack Specialist:
- Design, implement, and manage all digital sponsored campaigns across various platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Taboola, and others.
- Set up ads with relevant data to align with campaign objectives and targets with CPC, CPV, CPE and so on.
- Strategise campaign expenditure to meet targets within a controlled budget.
- Monitor and optimise ad performance based on key metrics such as pageviews, engagements, click-through rates, and more.
- Boost top contents across 30+ websites within REV Media Group daily to the right audience on advertising platforms to drive quality traffic, retain readers, and attract new visitors to our websites.
- Understand client content and objectives to curate and market the content to the relevant audience, aiming to drive quality audience insights, analysis, and results.
- Collaborate with relevant departments to ensure the content is tailored to resonate with the target audience.
- Continuously analyse and optimise audience targeting strategies based on performance data and industry trends on a daily basis.
- Optimise campaigns by strategising ad copies, headlines, and thumbnails in collaboration with relevant stakeholders.
- Implement cost-effective optimisation efforts to decrease the cost of goods (COGS).
- Utilise data-driven insights to make informed decisions on campaign optimisation strategies.
- Monitor and report on the performance of optimised campaigns, providing actionable insights for future improvements.
- Foster strong relationships with clients and internal teams, effectively coordinating and executing campaigns in a timely and flawless manner.
- Generate comprehensive campaign reports, conduct in-depth campaign analysis, and provide competitive reviews to teams.
- Assist the company’s finance department to recognize monthly revenue by closely monitoring and optimising the progress and expenditure of campaigns.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc tasks as they arise, demonstrating flexibility and adaptability in managing unexpected projects or requests.
What traits you will need as a Growth Hack Specialist:
- Display a strong collaborative energy in working closely with multiples teams to develop and execute high-performing sponsored campaigns across
- Demonstrate resourcefulness through the ability to deal creatively and effectively with problems, difficulties, and new situations
- Apply creative solutions to overcome various issues, problems and concerns in an effort to achieve targets and campaign goals.
- Exhibit excellent verbal and written communication skills, delivering clear and concise messages with impact.
- Embrace adaptability and agility in a fast-paced environment by readily responding and adjusting promptly to changing strategies, responsibilities, expectations, industry trends, and evolving processes.
- Possess attention to detail, capable of ensuring that both the finer details and the overall campaign strategy align seamlessly while maintaining an optimal work hygiene.
- Possess an analytical and data-driven mindset to analyse marketing metrics with campaign performance evaluation and effective campaign budget allocations optimisation.
- Exhibit accountability through responsible management of campaign execution and performance by ensuring efficient spending and adherence to brand guidelines.
- Demonstrate patience and persistence in analysing vast campaign performance data and implementing growth strategies.
Who we are looking for as a Growth Hack Specialist:
- An individual who possesses exceptional command of the English language.
- An individual with proficiency in Mandarin and Bahasa Malaysia would have an added advantage.
- An individual who demonstrates a strong sense and ability to work with a high volume of numbers.
- An individual who possesses proficiency in Microsoft Office and Google Suite.
- Fresh graduates with the willingness to learn and grow within a dynamic team environment are encouraged.
- Individuals with 1-2 years of working experience in the media industry are highly valued.
- Individuals with a passion in the field and seeking for a great company culture are welcomed.
What We Offer :
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Benefit from flexible working arrangements, including a hybrid mode setup.
- Attractive remuneration package
If you think you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org