About the job:
We are looking for a dynamic, energetic individual who is eager to learn about the media industry to come join the Campaign Performance Team at RMG for at least six (6) months as an intern. You will:
- Assist the team in producing and delivering campaign reports, campaign analysis and competitive reviews to clients.
- Assist the team in ad-hoc tasks and keying in revenue line items.
- Assist the team in liaising with the internal team & clients on small scale client campaigns.
- You should have excellent command in English, proficiency in Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia is a bonus.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel and Powerpoint.
- Someone who is meticulous – has an eye for details yet always looking at the big picture.
- Someone who is eager to learn and able to work under pressure.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org