About the job, you will:
- be tasked with working with our senior developers on our core products namely our content sites that receives millions of page-views monthly, the CMS that brings our content to life, as well as the social media advertising platform that generates millions in revenue.
The person we’re looking for:
- Has a good foundation in Ruby on Rails, NodeJs and React Native.
- Has knowledge and experience in working with WordPress sites (PHP).
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday.
- Upskill your coding knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
- Grow as part of the company and be opened to new career opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Activities and weekly team events.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.