Role & Responsibilities
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of multiple projects.
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project.
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates.
- Monitoring project progress in detail and implementing changes where necessary.
- Monitoring expenditures in accordance with the budget.
- Measure performance using appropriate project management tools and techniques.
- Ensuring compliance with objectives, organizational policies, procedures, and standards.
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems.
- Manage the relationship with the client and relevant stakeholders.
- Perform risk management to minimize potential risks.
- Ensuring the project complies with best practices, SOPs, PMO policies, and other policies.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Relevant senior-level experience in a project management role.
- PMP /PRINCE Certification is preferred
- Proven experience and knowledge of project management.
- Good understanding of project management fundamentals.
- Good understanding of software development life cycle.
- Great leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Great verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.