- Responsible for leading the team to achieve the roadmaps and goals set by the business team.
- Determining project requirements and developing work schedules for the team.
- Converts the business requirement into tech requirement and plans for the deliverable
- Delegating tasks and achieving daily, weekly, and monthly goals.
- Liaising with team members, management, and clients to ensure projects are completed to standard.
- Identifying risks and forming contingency plans as soon as possible.
- Test, evaluate, and introduce new tech tools to the Engineering team to improve the product and development process.
- Analyzing existing operations and scheduling training sessions and meetings to discuss improvements.
- Keeping up-to-date with industry trends and developments.
- Updating work schedules and performing troubleshooting as required.
- Being transparent with the team about challenges, failures, and successes.
- Writing progress reports and delivering presentations to the relevant stakeholders
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or a related field.
- At least 5-9 years of experience in Technical Lead or relevant
- Experienced in Web Development, React JS and PHP, NodeJs
- Excellent technical, diagnostic, and troubleshooting skills.
- Experience in managing a team of people
- Experience with technical requirements analysis, business process modelling/mapping, methodology development, and data mapping.
- Strong leadership and organizational abilities.
- Willingness to build professional relationships
- Excellent communication, motivational, and interpersonal skills
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.