- Write and document technical details for the technology team.
- Work closely with technology leaders on technical presentations and change management
- Provide technology training, assisting with computer operation, and internet support, and outreach.
- Prepare training materials for other department and technology team training materials
- Prepares or supervises the preparation of samples for analysis or testing.
- To keep track of the project requirements and document accordingly
- Conduct job and task analyses to document job duties and requirements
- Keep up-to-date with new technological trends and products
- Competency with administrative and instructional applications of technology, i.e. Google Suite
- Able to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Able to problem-solve efficiently, effectively, and diplomatically
- Strong organizational, technical, and analytical skills; detail-oriented
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal; able to work collaboratively with a team
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.