What you’ll be doing:
- Create branded videos that is consumable for our audience.
- Collaborate with the content strategy team to develop video ideas that are in line with client’s objectives.
- Oversee pre-production, production, and post-production of branded videos and ensure the quality is up to standard.
- Ensure deadlines are being met, quickly and accurately.
- Communicate efficiently between teams, age-groups, and culture.
- Problem-solve with creative solutions when facing challenges.
What you should be able to do on your own:
- Be organized and resourceful. This job requires a high level of organizational and time management skill.
- Communicate effectively in a fast -paced environment.
- Work well in a team environment, be a team player.
- Brownie points if you have experience shooting videos or editing videos on Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Be the very best, that no one ever was.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday.
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field.
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Activities and weekly team event.
If you think, you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com