The Creative Lead will be a key contributor in charge of the Creative team for REV Media Group under the SPARK (Social Products & REV KOL) Department. The position includes the planning and development of creative production for sponsored campaigns, monitoring brand campaigns, revising presentations, and shaping brand standards. The successful candidate must possess excellent leadership qualities, with the ability to maximize the talents of their team.
You are creative and enjoy interfacing with cross-functional teams to bring videos/graphics that capture the attention of those who see them and communicate the right message. You have a creative flair and a strong ability to translate requirements into design suitable for social media. You thrive in a collaborative environment where employees are empowered to make decisions that substantially impact the success of the business. The successful candidate will be able to operate in a fast-paced, results-oriented environment, and have excellent communication, interpersonal and graphic design skills.
- Overseeing and working with creative team in developing creative materials for a variety of content forms, including video, graphics, text, still imagery, animation, live action and other content forms that best utilize the technology available on any given social media platform.
- Supervise the creative team’s daily workflow, assign project workload, and monitor deadlines and budgets
- To advise in regard to design style, format, lead time of sponsored social media content across different channels within Media Prima Group (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, Twitter, etc.)
- A keen eye for accuracy, attention to detail and an understanding of the latest video/graphic design trends and their role within a social media environment.
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social media video/visual guidelines and sizes.
- Assist internal teams in resolving creative production issues by responding to questions in a timely and professional manner
Job Requirements & Skills
- Train and guide creative team to have familiarity with video/design
- Exploration and usage of SPARK AR Hub or other relevant tools
- Participate in huddles, brainstorms, and all team activities
- Direct creative production brainstorming meetings and creative sessions
- To execute any other ad-hoc tasks as assigned by HOD
Interested applicants may submit their resume & portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org