Role & Responsibilities
- Plan, develop and implement SEO conversion optimization roadmap and strategies
- Work towards organic search optimization and ROI maximization
- Identify problems and deficiencies and implement solutions for SEO issues in a timely manner
- Monitor redirects, click rate, bounce rate, and other KPIs
- Prepare and present reports regularly
- Perform ongoing keyword discovery, expansion, and optimization
- Work with editorial and marketing teams to drive SEO in content creation and content programming
- Recommend changes to website architecture, content, linking, and other factors to improve SEO positions for target keywords.
- Stay up to date with the latest SEO and digital marketing latest trends and best practices
Skills & Requirements
- Relevant experience as SEO Specialist or similar role
- Proven success in SEO
- Familiarity with KPI / Metrics / Performance Review & Reporting.
- In-depth knowledge of Competitor SEO Analysis & SEO Implementation Strategy.
- Experienced with Keywords Analysis & Targeting Framework.
- Experienced with Backlinks Building Strategy
- Knowledge of ranking factors and search engine algorithms
- Possess knowledge of research principles, methods, and experience in analyzing data
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Great time-management skills
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.