- Overseeing and/or supporting the team in the video production process – planning, shooting and editing.
- Develop briefs, presentations and pen the occasional manifesto, translating simple or complex strategic insights into engaging stories.
- Lead, actively participate/contribute in brainstorms with internal team and clients.
- Provide creative advice to the marketing design team in terms of creative direction.
- Overseeing and/or developing design changes and improvements throughout the development process.
- Integrating technical and visual solutions into a design concept.
- Understanding trends within the scope of the industry they are working in.
- Clear understanding of and experience in the creative production process – editorial, video, photography, animation, illustration etc.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Experience in motion graphics, animation and video production/editing is a must.
- Expertise in lighting and cinematography and ability to train and oversee others.
- Experience in directing on-screen talent.
- Expertise editing high quality final assets for social media and web.
- Experience using Adobe Premiere, Adobe After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe Photoshop is a must.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.