- Responsible for the smooth running of the superior’s daily office administration as well as the division as a whole in terms of providing administrative support, encompassing the execution of daily and assisting the COO on project management of key transformation/modernization projects in the Group i.e. Documentation preparation and timeline management.
- Assist the immediate superior in order to ensure the smooth flow of the divisional operations. Able to organize the superior’s time and coordinate the superior’s office in handling calls, mails and guests.
- Assist the superior in drafting and minute the superior’s views and feedback in matters where it needs the superior’s attention, draft and type memos and assist in preparing presentation materials. Act as the middle person to other parties in ensuring that superior’s time and priorities are being handled appropriately.
- Perform general secretarial functions such as to answer phone, update appointment diary, schedule for appointments, update superior on matters arising, sort and distributing mails, handling departmental inquiries, improving and maintain the filing system, maintaining confidentiality, ensure the cleanliness and neatness of the working area. Ensuring meeting room is fully equipped with OHP, VCR, etc., ensuring meeting room is clean and taking and distributing minutes of meeting (for divisional or departmental meeting). To liaise with securities for any external meetings Undertake travel arrangement such as to book flight and hotel and to keep travel itinerary for immediate superior.
- Project Assistant: help coordinate the team members to achieve project objectives. To facilitate communication and assist with administrative duties. Need to manage progress reports, timetables, and financial budgets and ensure all team members have the resources needed.
- Responsible for supervising projects in progress and ensuring that all issues related to the projects are clarified and completed to avoid confusion and interruption during the execution of projects.
- Any other functions as required by the immediate superior.
- Experience as a secretary or personal assistant and project assistant will be an added advantage.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in Bahasa Melayu and English.
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to maintain confidential and sensitive information.
- Comfortable with routinely shifting demands.
- Uphold integrity and ownership – Demonstrates and practices full accountability, openness, honesty and trust in all we do as well as in dealing with internal and external stakeholders and communities where we have an impact.
- Think innovative and companionship – Apply information, imagination and initiative and use fast and cost-effective processes to get breakthrough solutions. Be an active team player with trust and empower team members.
- Instill entrepreneurial and championship spirit – Relentless resourcefulness, continuously challenging the status quo and seeking opportunities in our pursuit for a better tomorrow. Focus on the result, pushing the boundaries, be persistent and consistent in executing responsibilities.
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.