Role & Responsibilities
- Using agile methodology values, principles, and practices to plan, manage, and deliver solutions.
- Determining and managing tasks, issues, risks, and action items.
- Scheduling and facilitating scrum events, meetings, and decision-making processes.
- Monitoring progress and performance and helping teams to make improvements.
- Training, mentoring and supporting team to follow agile values, principles, and practices.
- Tracking project processes, deliverables, and financials.
- Preparing and presenting status reports to stakeholders.
- Ensure the delivery team is practicing scrum methodology & software engineering best practices.
- Report schedule progress, team status & issues to the reporting manager.
Skills & Requirements
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, information technology, or a relevant field preferred.
- Relevant experience as a scrum master or in a similar role.
- Scrum Master (Scrum Agile) Certification is preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts.
- Have experience working on large-scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from the business.
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability.
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle every day.
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field.
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Activities and weekly team events.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.