About the job:
- Curate and create well-researched, must-share stories that would be of high interest to Malaysians.
- Identify social media trends and create content based on those trends, with a local twist.
- Come up with really clickable headlines and brainstorm ideas with other writers.
- Ideate and execute on content growth hacks to increase SAYS readership.
The person we’re looking for:
- You should be a team player people love working with!
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience writing (and editing) digital content.
- Passionate about publishing a wide range of topics, be it local news, lifestyle, entertainment, or fun.
- Quick thinker, creative, great story teller, understands Malaysian pop culture.
- Always overflowing with one-of-a-kind ideas!
- It would be great if you could edit images or use Photoshop like a bawse.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think, you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org