Role & Responsibilities
- Handles the entire product life cycle from planning to strategic execution.
- Manages the product lifecycle processes for products, including product research, market research, competitive analysis, planning, positioning, roadmap development, requirements development, and product launch.
- Research on consumer needs, current market trends, and potential partnerships from an ROI.
- Communicate with multiple stakeholder groups to identify the demand, create road maps, and accomplish milestones.
- Liaise with engineering teams and any other internal team involved to deliver product roadmap and drive feature implementation.
- Work closely within the team to share best practices, gather feedback and requirements, and implement necessary adjustments to enhance the performance.
Skills & Requirements
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Business Studies/Marketing/ IT or other relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience as a product manager or in a similar role.
- Strong and proven experience in the product management role.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Experience in delivering finely-tuned product marketing strategies.
- Strong writing and editing skills and presentation skills.
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability.
- Knowledge and experience in mobile apps would be a great advantage.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.