We’re looking for a creative mind to:
- Shoot and edit short & long-form videos.
- Assist with shoots & scriptwriting.
- Assist with graphic design-related tasks.
- Work closely with the Mashable video team to launch videos on time.
- Have good knowledge in the art of editing great videos that people want to watch over and over again.
The person we’re looking for:
- Someone who is creative and efficient.
- Someone who is meticulous – you should have an eye for detail!
- Must be a resourceful team player. People should love working with you!
- Proactive in coming up with new ideas and solutions.
- Someone who is up to date with trending content on social media.
- Loves being in front of the camera!
- Bachelor’s degree in mass communication, broadcasting, journalism, filmmaking, or a similar field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Proficient with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, Illustrator, CapCut & Canva.
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle every day.
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field.
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities.
If you think, you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why you are interested in the role above, the notice period (if applicable), and expected salary to email@example.com