Role & Responsibilities
As an Intern, you will be working along with our IT ninjas and assist them in delivering awesome apps to the end-users. You will be trained and get introduced to the project management, application development lifecycle, DevOps.
Skills & Requirements
- Currently pursuing tertiary education relating to Information Technology / Computer Science.
- Have a strong interest in cloud/mobile apps development.
- Willing to learn and take the risk with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to details and able to multi-task
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think, you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org