Role & Responsibilities
In this role, you will be working along with our DevOps team in assisting them with the development and deployment of our digital apps/brands. You will be ensuring that the delivery process is efficient and reliable. You will also have the opportunity to learn and gain hands-on experience with cloud infrastructure, deployment pipelines, monitoring, and security for web applications, mobile apps, or other digital services.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of deployment pipelines for our digital products
- Assist with monitoring the system performance and troubleshoot issues related to deployment and infrastructure
- Ensure security and compliance requirements are met
- Continuously improve the reliability, scalability, and efficiency of our systems
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to ensure product quality and delivery readiness
- Assist with implementing and maintaining monitoring and alerting systems for our digital products
Skills & Requirements
- Currently pursuing a Diploma or Bachelors’s Degree relating to Information Technology / Computer Science/ Cybersecurity/Networking or in a related field.
- Passion for learning about DevOps, cloud infrastructure, deployment pipelines, monitoring, and security for web applications, mobile apps, or other digital services
- Great communication skills
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
- Opportunities to work with cross-functional teams
- Hybrid and flexible working environment
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team events
If you are interested in pursuing this opportunity, kindly send us your updated resume along with your internship duration to email@example.com.