About the job, you will:
- Deliver digital ad campaign targets and deliverables through various social media platforms such as Facebook, Google, Tik Tok, Youtube, Taboola, etc.
- Strategise campaign expenditure to deliver targets within the campaign duration and via controlled budgets.
- Optimise digital campaigns by strategizing ad copies, headlines and thumbnails with the Campaign Performance and Social Headlines teams.
The person we’re looking for:
- You should have excellent command of English and proficiency in Bahasa Malaysia. Mandarin would be an added advantage.
- You love and understand digital marketing and also have good intuitions about the social media world.
- You can work well in a team!
- You can multitask as you will be handling campaigns of all kinds with various deadlines.
- You are comfortable with numbers and have an eye for detail.
- Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday.
- Upskill your digital marketing knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies and trends in the industry.
- Grow as part of the company and be opened to new career opportunities.
- Attractive remuneration package.
- Activities and weekly team events.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.