This role will be responsible for executing and managing all digital advertising campaigns across all RMG Digital platforms. This role will require providing the Digital Advertising Sales teams with efficient, fast, and effective support to ensure all digital ad delivery goes smoothly and meet client expectations.
This role will be responsible for the technical set-up of ad creative, ad unit management, and monitoring the delivery of campaigns to perform necessary optimizations and reporting as needed. This role will be responsible for monetizing the remnant inventory to help the group maximize digital ad revenues as well.
- Pre-Campaign execution which includes educating and attending to the request and questions such as inventory forecast, format, etc from sales/ agencies
- Checking the campaign details according to the booking form & Setup the campaign
- QA on the creative, Escalate the issue if any & Provide screenshot of the campaign once the campaign goes live to the Sales
- Setup campaign tracking on the Data Management Platform, Generate the tracking scripts from DMP & Place the tracking scripts for the respective campaign in the ad server
- Monitor & Optimizing campaign delivery & performance
- Alert sales on any delivery issues & provide suggestions for better campaign performance.
- Post Campaign execution- Ensure the committed KPI of the campaign was fulfilled and Prepare the Post Campaign Report
- Sites revamped & New sites ad unit integration- Handling the ad unit implementation on the new sites/site revamped, testing the ad to make sure all the ad units working properly on the sites, and reviewing/recommending the ad position in order to get better campaign performance.
- Prepare monthly inventory utilization report for all MPB properties, Highlight any abnormal traffic issues on the sites
- Prepare monthly non-direct advertising revenue report to respective stakeholders.
- Prepare monthly inventory forecast report for the sales team
- Attend all ad hoc requests: Provide assistance for all ad operations-related tasks across the whole MPB group.
- Prepare monthly billing/invoices report to ads vendors eg. Lotame, Google Liaise with the finance team to process the payment or get the payment.
- Optimization of remnant inventory across the sites to achieve higher yield.
- Research, Suggest, implement & perform testing on new ad formats on respective sites to enhance the current sales offering to clients. Feedback & Identify potential errors and troubleshoot the issues.
Skills/ Qualifications/ Experience:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, or Post Graduate Diploma in Computing & I.T., Business Studies, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media, or equivalent
- 0-2 years of ad operations or in a similar role in the Digital Media industry (A bonus if you have worked in a publisher or media agency).
- Knowledge of online advertising operations is an added advantage
- Fluent in English, strong written and verbal communication
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Gslide, advanced proficiency in Excel/Gsheet. Ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
- Experience trafficking ads for direct sales & programmatic on Google Ad Manager, Google Ads, and DV360 is a big plus.
- Must love and be curious about advertising, data analytics, and how that affects the bottom line
- Ability to handle multiple projects and prioritize responsibilities
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills
- Self-motivated, but also able to collaborate well with teams
- Must be technically adept within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and client service skills
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team events
If this opportunity captures your interest, we welcome you to share your CV/Resume along with your introduction, notice period (if applicable), and your expected salary range to firstname.lastname@example.org.