Role & Responsibilities
- Developing and implementing strategic online marketing plans for the company’s online platform.
- Responsible for reporting on website performance and customer experience metrics on regular basis as well as enhancing site operations, identifying opportunities, and recommending strategies to achieve sales growth.
- Develop promotions, offers, discounts, online vouchers, sales campaigns, and other strategies to drive profitable sales.
- Work with internal stakeholders to ensure careful adherence to predetermined strategies.
- Prepare monthly reporting on sales summary, and key insights and make recommendations to drive company KPIs.
- Manage a team that will handle eCommerce operations and the implementation of strategies.
- Reviewing copy and legal disclaimers to verify their accuracy.
- Stay updated on competitive product offers, digital strategies, pricing, and content and consumer engagement.
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in Digital Marketing/ Ecommerce/ Business Management or related.
- At least 5 years of experience in eCommerce, digital sales, or related.
- Have a strong understanding of e-commerce frameworks.
- Have a strong knowledge of E-Commerce and user experience best practices, and experience managing E-Commerce platforms.
- Proficient with the latest marketing, advertising, and analysis tools (eg Google Analytics).
- Proficiency in Adobe Magento.
- Knowledge of sales journey optimization, traffic analysis, and reporting tools.
- Have experience in managing team/direct reports.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Strong analytical and data-driven skills.
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude.
- Strong attention to detail, results-focused, and ability to multitask.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.