Role & Responsibilities
- Work closely with engineering professionals within the company to maintain hardware and software needed for projects to be completed efficiently.
- Assist other department engineers in creating practical demonstrations of proposed solutions and demonstrating them to other members of the team.
- Monitoring and management of existing infrastructure, ensure the infrastructure is always healthy and operational. Reduce downtime.
- Cloud Services optimization, improvement, and management for effective Cloud Operational Cost.
- Analyze current technology utilized within the company and develop steps and processes to improve and expand upon them
- Identifying and deploying cybersecurity measures by continuously performing vulnerability assessment and risk management.
- Monitoring the processes during the entire SDLC life cycle for its adherence and updating or creating new processes for improvement and minimizing the wastage.
- Incident Management & Root Cause Analysis for critical key events or incidents.
- Implementing various development, testing, automation tools, and Cloud Infrastructure
- Defining and setting development, test, release, update, and support processes for DevOps operation
- Strive for continuous improvement and build continuous integration, continuous development, and constant deployment pipeline (CI/CD Pipeline)
- Establish milestones for necessary contributions from departments and develop processes to facilitate their collaboration
Skills & Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT, IS, or equivalent area of technical study (IT experience can substitute for a BS degree)
- Familiarity with container orchestration services, especially Kubernetes, Docker, Mesos
- Familiarity with server orchestration tools like Ansible, Terraform, Puppet, SaltStack
- Familiarity with LAMP, MERN, ROR, GOLANG, and other Web Applications Stack.
- Experience administering and deploying development CI/CD tools such as Git, Jira, GitLab, or Jenkins
- Significant experience with Linux (RHEL, CENTOS, Ubuntu) operating system environments
- Experience with infrastructure scripting solutions such as Bash Script or Python
- Familiar with SQL and NoSQL DB engines like MySQL, Cassandra, MongoDB
- Familiarity with AWS, GCP or Azure, or any other cloud environment.
- Familiarity with CDN, AKAMAI, CloudFront, Cloud Flare, Huawei CDN
- Possess a strong interest in cloud/mobile apps development.
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.