Role & Responsibilities
- Leading a delivery team in managing the entire project delivery portfolio while delivering the business results.
- Identify the problems/issues, and provide and implement business-focused solutions within time/cost constraints.
- Understanding of the technical requirements required by the stakeholder and the scope of the upcoming projects.
- Liaise with the internal team and manage the relationship with external stakeholder relationships to ensure achievement of project
- delivery successfully.
- Handle multiple project requests and liaise internally with the team to deliver the projects within the deadline.
- Ensuring the regular delivery of projects and products in accordance with agile methodologies.
Skills & Requirements
- Possess Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, IT or other relevant field preferred.
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a delivery lead or in a similar role.
- Strong and proven experience in the delivery lead role.
- Highly effective cross-functional team management.
- Great communication and stakeholder management skills.
- Problem-solving and conflict resolution ability.
- Great leadership, organizational, and time management skills.
- Great verbal, written, communication, and presentation skills.
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new
challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.