About the job, you will:
- Manage sponsored campaign timeline, budget, performance and KPI.
- Liaise closely and deliver happiness to clients by executing campaigns timely and flawlessly.
- Produce and deliver campaign reports, campaign analysis and competitive reviews.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc task.
The person we’re looking for:
- You should have excellent command in English, proficiency in Mandarin is a bonus.
- You should have the ability to work well with others and be good at problem solving.
- Having patience would be a great trait, because you would have to communicate with A LOT of teams.
- Someone who is meticulous – has an eye for details yet always looking at the big picture.
- Fresh grads are welcome to apply!
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think, you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org