About the job, we are looking for an organised and oriented young individual that’s eager to join the team. You will:
- Manage advertising campaigns and sponsored content for MNC & SME clients across over 30 REV Media Group platforms.
- Manage overall timeline, budgeting and performance of campaigns & sponsored content to ensure all campaigns are launched on time and hit KPI within duration & the set budget.
- Liase closely with clients and internal teams by executing campaigns timely and flawlessly.
- Produce and deliver campaign reports, campaign analysis and competitive reviews to clients.
- Assist the company in recognising monthly revenue by closely monitoring and optimising campaign progress.
- Manage and execute ad-hoc tasks.
The person we’re looking for:
- You should have excellent command in English, proficiency in Mandarin & Bahasa Malaysia is a bonus.
- You should have the ability to work well with others and be good at problem solving.
- You should have excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Having patience would be a great trait, because you would have to communicate with A LOT of teams.
- Someone who is meticulous – has an eye for details yet always looking at the big picture.
- Being adaptable and able to respond quickly to changing responsibilities, expectations, trends and other processes
- Fresh grads or individuals who have 1-2 years of working experiences are welcome to apply!
- Work with young and vibrant team in a fast paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your digital knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit for the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling why are you interested for the role above, notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org