- Data Collection & Organization – Organize hierarchies of data, development of audiences and exporting to various platforms for activation.
- Website Auditing – Reviewal of websites to ensure data is passing correctly.
- Integration of Data Management, Database, EDM, Analytics, Advertising Platforms with all the different internal stakeholders (TVN, Radio, Print) with Media Prima Berhad.
- General Categorization – Overall categorizing of data to ensure accuracy of our Data Process.
Stake Holder Support
- Interface effectively and build strong communication channels with internal and external cross-functional partners. Includes sales team support and case study.
- Demonstrates a deep understanding of the digital advertising marketplace. They leverage the portfolio of MPD ad and media services offerings to meet customer objectives.
- Work with a data science team to build and use a cohesive 360 view of the customer profile using 1st party, 2nd party, 3rd party and research data inclusive of online and offline data sources and Communicate with teams under Commerce & Optimization on any ad related matters.
Job Requirements & Skills
- Knowledge on online advertising operations is an added advantage.
- Fluent in English, strong written and verbal communications.
- Proficiency in PowerPoint/Gslide, advanced proficiency in Exce/Gsheetl. Ability to consolidate information and work with multiple data points.
- Eager to learn about Data Management Platform (DMP) or have basic skills of DMP.
- Experience operating Data management platforms for direct sales & programmatic via Google Ad manager, Google Ads, DV360 is a big plus.
- Love and be curious about advertising , data analytics and how that affects the bottom line.
- Ability to handle multiple projects, prioritize responsibilities & have an ownership of the task given.
- Ability to work efficiently in a fast-pace environment.
- Attention to detail, strong organizational and follow-through skills.
- Self-motivated, but also ability to collaborate well with teams.
- Must be technically adapt within the digital ad space and be able to troubleshoot issues as they arise.
- Excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent in operation tasks.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, or Post Graduate Diploma in Computing & I.T., Business Studies, Mass Communications, Advertising/Media or equivalent.
- 0-2 years of either in ad operations, data management, programmatic or in a similar role in Digital Media industry.
- A bonus if you have worked in a Publisher or Media Agency.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.