We’re looking for individuals who:
- Is confident in production management.
- Are resourceful, street smart, and witty at solving daily tasks and problems.
- Management or administration background.
- Creatives who have the curiosity in the arts and behind the scenes of the arts.
- Proactive in coming up with ideas and solutions.
- Arrangement and allocation of project timeline.
- Following up amongst producers, internal and external parties on the progress of projects and keeping all peers up to date.
- Assisting producers on various tasks such as, but not limited to, budgeting, purchasing, booking, location scouting, and prop making.
- Administer post-production documents, facilitating payments, and record keeping, for all projects from all producers.
- Co-produce branded content during pre-production, production, and post-production.
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to email@example.com.