Role & Responsibilities
- Design and develop advanced applications for the Android platform using Android SDK
- Implements new features to the existing application as per the requirement from the stakeholder/leads
- Integrate external data sources, APIs, web services to the existing application
- Work on fixing the bugs and also improving the application performance
Skills & Requirements
- From Information Technology background with at least 2-3 years of experience in Android Application Development using Android SDK
- Have at least one application published in Google’s Play Store
- Have experience with both Native SDK and Non-Native frameworks such as PhoneGap, React Native, Flutter, and Kotlin.
- Have experience working with API integration via REST and JSON
- Possess a strong interest in cloud/mobile apps development.
- Solid understanding of the full mobile application development life cycle
- Willing to learn and take risks with a can-do attitude
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.