One of the leading media conglomerates in Malaysia is in need of a specialized developer for Advertising and Ad Technology related purposes. The core role is focused on implementing of ad scripts which are priority for monetization. Due to the wide variety of ad technologies and websites a specialist and dedicated team member is required to ensure RMG is able to have fast, efficient sites and ads.
This role will require technical expertise and would be placed in the engineering team. It will ultimately be the tech lead from the ad deployment perspective and work closely with the relevant engineering and commerce and optimization teams including UX & Ad Operations. The role also incorporates key organizational goals such as page load optimisation, CTR, Viewability and other shared goals.
- Coordinate the activities of these teams to develop and optimise ad unit changes & deployment to deliver success for our stakeholders.
- Ad Partner Integration activities to onboard various monetization & ad tech partners
- Ad Ecosystem strategy and implementation for various initiatives that would be conducted by RMG
- Identify & test new technologies or practices to improve conversion rates, free growth, consumer engagement, delivery against key metrics
- Investigating and assessing customer behaviour across the group websites, identifying ‘pain points’, developing test hypothesis and ensuing insight can be delivered from both winning and failed tests
- Conduct fixes and revisions in relation to advertising and ad tech for overall ad efficiency and performance
- Design & implement new functional enhancements to meet the business needs
- Coordinate best practices, SOPs and adopted innovations across a variety of Stakeholders and Business Units
- Leverage and coordinate activities with internal stakeholders like Various Engineering teams & Data Science
- Contribution of various shared KPIs including CTR, Viewability, Pageload Speed, SEO, Yield improvement, and user engagement metrics.
- Ensure products are implemented according to requirement specifications, and across all platforms according to priority
- Bachelor’s degree and 5+ years in Information Technology/Computer Science or related field.
- Relevant experience in Web Technologies specializing AdTech/Optimisation in Malaysia
- Proficiency in digital marketing, advertising platforms including DV360/GAM, DSP/SSP, DMP
- Ability to understand digital advertising/marketing trends, partners, and competitive strategies.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and project management skills.
- Experience managing stakeholders, vendors, and partners
- Proficiency of digital product management, marketing, and technical experience with consumer internet products, digital advertising, audience segmentation, applications, and services.
- Proficiency in using web analytics tools (eg Google Analytics/360, Adobe Analytics, Hotjar, crazyegg)
- Proficiency in SDLC for web apps and mobile apps.
- Proficiency of design patterns (Asynch loading, Lazy loading, caching, CDN)
- Work with a young and vibrant team in a fast-paced startup environment with exciting and new challenges to tackle everyday
- Upskill your tech knowledge and stay competitive by learning and adapting to the latest technologies in the field
- Grow as a part of the company with new career opportunities
- Attractive remuneration package
- Activities and weekly team event
If you think you fit the role above, do drop a copy of your CV/Resume, together with an introduction email telling us why you are interested in the role above, along with a notice period (if applicable) and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org.